Approving EFT Payments
Individual EFT payments can be approved directly from the Pending EFT Payments screen.
1. Click [approve] under the Action column next to the payment that you want to approve.
The following message will appear: Are you sure you want to approve this payment?
2. Click OK to approve the payment.
3. The status of the payment will change to Ready, Approval 1 or Approval 2.
To view the details of a payment before you approve it:
1. On the Pending EFT Payments screen, click on the Payee/Payor name of the payment you want to approve.
2. Review the details of the payment and click the Approve button at the top of the EFT Payment Details screen.
3. The status of the payment will be updated on the Pending EFT Payments screen.
· All payments must be in Ready status before they can be sent to the Bank.
· The number of approvals required depends on the Minimum/Maximum Approvals and the tiered dollar amounts that have been entered for each payment type (Dr/Cr) on the EFT Payments Service Information screen.
· The same user that entered a transaction cannot approve the transaction.
· Depending on the preference that is indicated on the EFT Payments Service Information screen, approval may have to be provided by a User that is in a different Group than the User who entered the payment.
The Batch Approval function can be used to approve a number of payments at once.
1. On the Pending EFT Payments screen, click on the Batch Approval button. The Batch Approval screen will appear, listing all payments that require approval.
2. Choose the payments you want to approve by clicking on the check boxes under the Select column. To select all payments, click on Check All above the column.
3. Click on the Approve button at the top of the screen. The Pending EFT Payments screen will appear with the payment statuses updated.
Note: If any payments could not be approved, a message will be displayed on the Pending EFT Payments screen and the individual payments will be flagged as having an error. To view the reason for the error, click on the Payee/Payor name. The error message will be displayed at the top of the EFT Payment Detail screen.
One Time EFT Payments
EFT Payment Groups
EFT Payments from Templates
Adding New EFT Payment Templates
Approving EFT Payment Templates
Approving EFT Payments
Submitting EFT Payments
Modifying/Deleting Pending EFT Payments
EFT Payment Template Maintenance
Modifying/Deleting EFT Payment Templates
EFT Payment History
EFT File History
File Export - EFT Payments
File Export - EFT Payment Templates
File Import - EFT Payments
EFT Payments Upload File Layout
EFT Payments - Group Information Service Privilege Details
EFT Payment Reports
Pending EFT Payments
Service Information EFT Payments