Modifying/Deleting EFT Payment Templates
Note: EFT Payment Templates can only be modified/deleted by users who have been assigned the appropriate privileges. For information on user privileges, refer to
To modify an EFT payment template:
1. On the EFT Payment Template Maintenance screen, click on the Payee/Payor for the template you want to modify to access the EFT Payment Template Details screen.
2. Input the necessary changes.
3. Click on the Save button.
Note: Templates with pre-approval limits will revert to ‘Entered’ status when modified and must be re-approved.
To delete an EFT payment template:
A. EFT payment templates can be deleted directly from the EFT Payment Template Maintenance screen.
The following message will appear: Are you sure you want to delete this template?
B. Templates can be deleted from the EFT Payment Template Details screen, allowing you to view the details of a template before you delete it.
· The following message will appear: Are you sure you want to delete this template?
· Click ‘OK’ to delete the template.