Approving EFT Payment Templates
Only EFT Payment Templates in Ready status can be used to create payments.
An EFT Payment Template will require approval if a pre-approved amount has been specified for the template.
Note: EFT Payment Templates can only be approved by users who have been assigned the appropriate privilege. For information on user privileges, refer to Group Information Service Privilege Details EFT Payments.
EFT payment templates can be approved directly from the EFT Payment Template Maintenance screen:
1. Click [approve] under the Action column next to the template you want to approve.
The following message will appear: Are you sure you want to approve this template?
2. Click OK to approve the template.
3. The status of the template will change to Ready, Approval 1 or Approval 2.
To view the details of a template before you approve it:
1. On the EFT Payment Template Maintenance screen, click on the Payee/Payor for the template you want to approve.
2. Review the details of the payment and click on the Approve button at the top of the EFT Payment Template Details screen.
3. The status of the template will be updated on the EFT Payment Template Maintenance screen.
· The number of approvals required will depend on the Minimum/Maximum Approvals and the tiered dollar amounts that have been entered on the EFT Payments Service Information screen.
· The same user that created a template cannot approve it.
· Depending on the preference that is indicated on the EFT Payments Service Information screen, approval may have to be provided by a user from a different group.
One Time EFT Payments
EFT Payment Groups
Adding New EFT Payment Templates
Modifying/Deleting Pending EFT Payments
EFT Payment Template Maintenance
Modifying/Deleting EFT Payment Templates
File Export - EFT Payment Templates
File Import - EFT Payments
EFT Payments Upload File Layout
EFT Payments - Group Information Service Privilege Details
EFT Payment Reports
Pending EFT Payments
Service Information EFT Payments