Setting a Consolidated Cash Plan Report Default
In ScotiaConnect you have the option of specifying a default for the Consolidated Cash Plan Report that will be displayed each time you access the Consolidated Cash Plan screen.
To set a default:
1. From the Reporting menu, click the CCP menu to access the Consolidated Cash Plan screen.
2. Click on the Set Default link in the upper left corner of the Consolidated Cash Plan screen to access the Consolidated Cash Default screen.
3. From the Report ID drop-down menu, select the Report ID you would like to have as your default.
4. From the Report Date drop-down select a time frame for the report.
5. If you would like Non-Reporting Agents to be shown on the report, click on the tick box beside Include Non-Reporting Agents.
6. From the Export Format drop-down select your default export format.
7. Check the Include Headings checkbox if you want to export a header row by default.
8. Click the select link next to the Date Format field to select a default date format for all your exports.
9. Click on the Save button to save your changes.