The Bank Search facility in ScotiaConnect enables you to access online information about financial institutions around the world.
To search for a bank:
1. From the Payments Menu, select Bank Search.
2. Enter all or part of the bank name/address you are searching for. You must enter at least the first two characters of the Bank Name.
3. Select a
Bank ID Type (SWIFT/BIC,
4. Click on the Search button. The results will be displayed in the lower portion of the screen.
5. To view detailed information for a bank, click on the Bank Name link to access the Bank Information page.
6. Press the Cancel button to return to the Bank Search screen.